Jump to the main content block

Program Schedule

■Finish the courses for graduation credits
■Take the course of Dissertation Guidance(I); at the same semester, one should posit the title of thesis or the subject of creative work, and apply for the adviser.
■Take the course of Research Guidance(II); after that, one can apply for the proposal for the thesis or the project of creative work.
■When finishing graduation credits and starting from that semester, one could apply for the Qualification; if the application is passed, one could apply for the Final Oral Defense
■ Final Oral Defense passed